Day one...It's been a year

I'm back with my second post since last year, I'm gonna keep on this thing. Really! But anywho, Since the last post things have happened like me deciding to finally starting a line of plus size clothing,  Although it has NOT been easy. I started as Boutique owner of Smoke & Glamour, which was a great starting experience but as for product i would see the same items of clothing here and there. After a while i was thinking "how can i make my boutique different?" I wanted to have different looks for myself and the girls like me so i started taking the necessary steps to produce a collection of clothing. So  long story short lol here is one of the looks i created for the Color Me Fab collection.

 A colorful striped maxi dress with a bold but discreet slit below the bust line. I don't know about the rest of you thick chicks out there but i LOVE to show off my belly so things like crop tops are my BFF. If you wanna get this look go to my site www.smokeandglamour.com





Next outfit post will be come on Tuesday! I pinky promise.



Comments

Popular Posts