Girls Love Beyonce

So Beyonce was in DC yesterday and I had to go see her slay the stage of the Verizon Center, seeing as though I haven't seen her in concert since 2008. I didn't have any special outfit in advance for the show and after 2 days of recking my brain on whether to be stylish or comfortable. I come up with a mixture of both! 
Remember when i say crops were my BFF? Yeah so, I paired my black mesh crop top with my high-wasted acid washed jeans and with that my gold & black platforms. I live for accessories! That being said I piled them on lol I didn't bring my Nikon so excuse the phone pictures.






Sunglasses from Crown the Queens website
Earring: Asos
Cuban Link Necklace: Ebay
Shoes from Lola Shoetique

I know i said Tuesday but it is technically Tuesday since i took the picture for the blog today lol. Look out for a new post on Friday! 

In the meantime follow me on:

Comments

Popular Posts