Back To Werk!

Hello again lovers! I'm back after a long absents. During my little break, I did a bit of shopping, quite a bit and while at the thrift store I found some nice pieces to add to my fall/winter wardrobe *I'll be making a haul video soon* Two that are featured in todays post! I came across this lovely vintage floral jacket and immediately thought about my Jeffrey Campbell that matched to a T. The jacket has so much color & is beautiful on it own, I decided to keep the bottoms simple with a pair of denim jeans. Which i also found at the thrift store, They were too long with my JC's but i made it work. Enjoy:)

*the photos were taken at night, so the lighting is a bit weird*




Jacket: Thrifted 
Bra Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita

Check back for a new post on Monday! XOX

Comments

Popular Posts