Coachella Style My Way

It's been a long week for me. Concerts, several hour drives and fashion events but i did manage to get a post in while on my trip in Philly. I got the inspiration from a Forever21 crochet vest I glanced at whilst packing my bag. When Coachella time rolls around i see endless photos of what the celebrities were wearing on my Tumblr and of course, the gossip magazine. Thousand of folks come deck out in hippy fashion! Headbands & hats, flowy dresses & skirts, denim shorts and round frame sunnies. 

Going for a kinda vintage look, I based the center of my look on the vest knowing that the denim shorts would follow, then came my TopShop burnout cross top (which was my fav from last summer) I also added my mini knuckle rings 

All my thick thighed ladies DO NOT be afraid to wear your short shorts! It's to hot to be covered in denim the whole summer:)



 *I left my prefect fringe tousle sandals at home by mistake & how to wear my mommy's plain black flip flops, thats the reason for my feet being cropped out:(
                                      



I'll be back next week with a new post:)

Comments

  1. You my friend have really out-done yourself on this one :D !! I lovee this whole outfit. Head to ankle (because I can't see your shoes haha). I love the headband, glasses, jean shorts, fringes everything !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts