Queens Get The Mula

Back with a new post! While getting ready for a Wednesday night outing I came up with this look, which i love! Being that it was the middle of the week, I didn't want to be too dressy but still fancy. So I paired my favorite AA mesh inset bodysuit with my camo pants I recently brought and added a simple ankle strap shoe. 
For some extra spice, I threw on my Benz necklace, white watch ring & my Crown the Queens beanie. I know, i know a beanie in summer is a bit cray but so am I:)









Watch ring: Melody Eshani website
Necklace: Honey B Gold website
Beanie: Crown the Queens
Shoe: Urban OG
Bodysuit: American Apparel 

Hope you enjoyed this post & don't forget to comment and follow my blog!
I'll be back with a new post soon:)



Comments

  1. I absolutely love this look !!The body suit it super sexy but then the camo pants and beanie dress it down a little. Above all .. YOUR HAIR !! I LOVEEEEEEEEE it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts